Milford Central School
Education Foundation, Inc. (MEF)
Building our future through Scholarship, Entrepreneurship,
The purpose of MEF is to provide innovative programs and resources
designed to enhance the education experience and opportunities within
the Milford Central School District.
by the Foundation will be used primarily to:
- Supplement the funding of District programs and projects which
are not presently being supported by public financing at a basic
level, or existing programs which can be substantially improved
and enhanced by additional private sector financing.
- Finance projects outside the annual District budget, which could
not be initiated without supplemental financing.
- Foundation funds are not intended to be used to provide for those
portions of the educational program, which are the responsibility
of the public through the annual District budget.
The three main branches of the Foundation are:
- M.I.S.S.I.O.N. (Meaningful Investments for Student Solutions
in Our Neighborhood) a student run philanthropy group that focuses
on education and service learning with a community and environment
- SouthofCooperstown.com focuses on student entrepreneurial education
and hands on business experience through a student run web based
- Richard Bates Scholarship promoting education for students interested
in mathematics and science.
MEF March Madness - March 9, 2013 1:00 p.m.
2013 March Madness Flyer
2013 March Madness Entry Form
2013 March Madness Sponsor Form
MEF Go Green Fashion Show at the Earth Festival - April 13, 2013